In Australian International College, we endeavour to provide you with the highest quality training and assessment and effective support services throughout your course. To achieve this, we have a team who is ready to help you with all matters related to your course and personal issues. Here are some of our key staff who work behind the scenes to present you the best service
Dr. Stephen Rainer
Principal Executive Officer (PEO)
- 1977 – 1979 Registrar in Pathology Auckland Hospital Board
- 1979 – 1980 Registrar in Pathology John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford
- 1983 -1985 Pathology Tutor Specialist Auckland Hospital Board
- 1985 – 1991 Specialist Histopathologist Green Lane Hospital, Auckland
- 1991 – 2018 Senior Staff Specialist in Pathology St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney. This position involved handling the pathology of heart, lung, and kidney transplantation service.
- 1977-1985 Tutorials, lectures, demonstrations and small group teaching for 3rd, 4th, and 5th year Medical Students, University of Auckland.
- 1980-1981 Tutorials for 4th year Medical students, University of Oxford.
- 1986-1991 Clinical Teacher, University of Auckland
- 1988-1989 Chief Examiner in Histology for Medical Laboratory Technologists Board, New Zealand.
- 1989-1992 Examiner in Pathology for RCPA.
- 1991-2004 Small group teaching for 4th year Medical students University of NSW.
- 1986-1991 – Chairman, Committee of Pathologists, Green Lane Hospital, Auckland.
- 1987-1988 Chairman, Task Force on Laboratory Rationalisation, Green Lane/ National Women’s Hospital, Auckland.
- 1989-1990 Director of Laboratory Services, Green Lane/ National Women’s Hospital, Auckland.
- 1989-1991 Vice-President, NZ Society of Pathologists
This experience has given him a long exposure to overseas students. In addition, together with Mr Marko Malivong he established the Australian Centre student services agency in 1992. Since retiring from Medicine in 2018 he has been the PEO for NSW English College, NSW Business College and Australian International College
1970 BSc (Human Biology), University of Auckland
1973 MB ChB, University of Auckland
1982 FRCPA, (Fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia)
Assisstant Principal Executive Office
Jorge Antonio Chacon
- Chef Supervisor at Australian Turf Club (ATC)
- Chef Supervisor at Delaware North venue service PTY LTD.
- Chef and Founder at Borderland Mexican Restaurant
- Sous chef at Starcity Casino Sydney
- Sous chef at BAIA Restaurant
- Experienced at TAFE
- Silver Medalist, The Sydney culinary Challenge 2008
- Guest Chef TV Presenter at SBS Food Safari show, The Food network
- Partnership with ADVENTURE WORLD TRAVEL 2015-2016
A multi experienced Chef in restaurants and hotels in Australia. A hardworking pro-active trainer and assessor, with an upbeat and positive attitude, who is passionate about food creation. Known for a great team spirit, and the ability to efficiently manage the entire kitchen operation. Sound knowledge of health and safety regulation with experience in management costing, budgeting and restaurant operation.
- Royal Sydney Golf Club
- TUM’S THAI take away, Kings Cross
- Good Moon Café Restaurant, Surry Hills
- Chargrill Charlie’s(Mosman)
- Spice & wine
- ARIA at Sydney opera house
- Sir Stamford Circular quay
- Dovetail at World square
- Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport
Leanne is a qualified and internationally trained professional who is passionate about hospitality. She is quality-oriented and has extensive knowledge and experience in all aspects of restaurant operations.
Leanne’s love and appreciation of hospitality shines through in her teaching.
She is a dedicated educator who effortlessly passes on her enthusiasm for hospitality to her students
- Hospitality Trainer and Assessor – Pacific Training Group
- Restaurant Assistant Manager and Trainer – Bar Tapa Vino
- Event and Technical Assistant – Victor’s Food, Corporate Cooking Team Building and Cooking Classes
- Restaurant and Function Manager – Bellevue Hotel and Dining Room
- Restaurant Manager – Peter Doyle @ the Quay
- RSA and RCG Trainer at The RSA School
- Team Leader – Gaming at Rooty Hill RSL Club
- Gaming Supervisor and Club Trainer at Wentworthville leagues club