[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”2169″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text css_animation=”none”]
Step to enrol
Check the entry requirements
Make sure that you meet the English language and academic requirements of the course you want to study. Complete and submit your application (Link to application form)
Recognition of Prior Learning:
If you have worked or studied in this field before, Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) allows you the opportunity to be recognised for skills, experience and study that you may have already attained. To gain RPL you will need to contact the college for our RPL kit which will guide you through the process of presenting your evidence to us. RPL will only be granted before the start of the course, or within the first two weeks of starting of the course.
As an international student, i you receive RPL, you are still required to attend full-time study. The duration of the course is reduced affecting your Confirmation of Enrolment with DIBP (Department of Immigration and Border Protection)
There is a fee for the RPL service which is detailed under Fees.
You may be eligible for credit transfer if you have previously undertaken training through another RTO. Credit transfer may be granted for one or more units of a full qualification level.
If you think you may be eligible for a credit transfer, you will need to provide a certified copy of the original statement of attainment and/or certificate.
Attach supporting documents
Attach certified copies of the following documents to your application:
- Personal details and visa pages of your passport
- Academic transcripts and/or award certificates
- English language test results e.g. IELTS or TOEFL
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) membership card (if held)
- Financial/sponsorship documents
Note: A ‘certified copy’ is a copy of an original document, signed and dated by one of the following officials, stating that they have seen the original document and that the copy is a true copy of that document:
- Official from the organisation that issued the original document
- Government official
- Public Notary
- Justice of the Peace
Please provide English translations of your documents if they are not in English.
Send us your documents
Submit your application to email: email@example.com , through an Australian International College representative.
What happens next
If your application is successful, we will send you:
- Offer of a place (Letter of Offer)
- Invoice for fee payments
- Airport pickup and accommodation fees, if applicable
You will need to read the Terms and Conditions carefully and follow the instructions in your letter before paying your tuition and health cover fees.
If your application is unsuccessful we will send you a letter outlining the reason or reasons you were unsuccessful.
Accept the Offer
To accept the offer, sign the acceptance form and pay the fees and charges listed on your invoice. Additional documents may have been requested in your offer letter. Please provide these documents with your payment.
Payment must be made in Australian dollars Bank cheque, bank draft or postal money order must be made payable to “Australian International College” and should be sent to the address listed on the invoice.
Note: Australian International College will not be held responsible for any monies paid to an Australian International College representative.
Apply for your visa
When we receive your payment, we issue you with an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) form. Use the eCoE form to apply for your student visa.
To apply for a student visa, go to the Student visa (subclass 500) page on the DIBP website and click the Apply Now link. http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/500-
What happens next?
- Assuming that you have got your student visa, you are now ready to make travel plans.
- If you have asked AIC to find homestay accommodation on your behalf, we will advise you of the name, address and contact numbers of your homestay family before you leave home.
- If you have asked for airport pickup, we will advise you of the location and time of the pick-up.
- If you have not given us your travel details including flight number, time of arrival on your application form, please let us know before you leave.
- If you are making your own accommodation and airport pick-up arrangements and we do not hear from you, we will assume that we will see you on the first day of your studies.
- If you do not arrive on the first day for Orientation, we will try to contact you (or your agent) to find out if you have arrived. (Note: If you have arrived in Australia and you have not commenced your course within one week, we will cancel your eCoE as you will have breached conditions of your student visa).
On your first day of arrival, you will
- Sit An English placement test, if required
- Receive your OSHC card
- Receive your Student ID card
- Attend your new training session.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″] Enquire Online [/vc_column][/vc_row]